pssh: SSH 2 for Palm OS 5
pssh is a free, open-source SSH 2 client for Palm OS 5.
- SSH 2 protocol using 3DES or AES-128 ciphers
- Fast authentication and encryption using ARM-native code
- Support for public-key authentication and host key verification
- High quality VT100/VT220/xterm terminal emulator
- Up to 80 x 53 character display on 320x320 screen
- Support for large screens with virtual Graffiti areas
- Customizable font colors and sizes
- Full-size on-screen keyboard
- Palm 5-Way Navigator acts as CTRL/ESC key and arrow keys
- Thumb wheel press acts as CTRL/ESC key
- Complete source code distributed under BSD- and MIT-style licenses
pssh is substantially UNTESTED and probably INSECURE. Do not use it for
pssh version 2005-06-23
prc binary (297 KB)
tar.gz archive (157 KB)
zip archive (158 KB)
pssh version 2005-06-23 (source code)
tar.gz archive (430 KB)
zip archive (738 KB)
pssh requires about 300 KB of storage and several hundred KB of heap memory to run.
New in this version:
- Fixed crash during connection when the server sends a login banner.
Current test version:
See the release history for older versions, test versions, and change logs.
pssh-announce: announcements of new versions of pssh
pssh-users: general discussion of pssh
Send bug reports, feature suggestions, and patches to Greg
Portions of this software are copyrighted by:
See the README and README.licenses files for details.
- Greg Parker
- Tatu Ylonen, Markus Friedl, Niels Provos, and the OpenSSH Project
- Eric Young and the OpenSSL Project
- Simon Tatham and the PuTTY Team
- Aaron Gifford
- Lauri Aarnio
If you need SSH 1 or support for Palm OS 4 and earlier, try TuSSH or TGssh.